It’s 2019 guys!!
Yeah, with February almost coming to an end, most of you are already working on the full-fledged plan that is going to take your business to new heights. There would be plans to invest in the policies, some new to be incorporated. With sleepless nights, coffee and lot of strategies that are to be executed, lack of traffic on the business is a thing to stress about. You have studied the competitors earlier, have seen their working patterns, but the problem is you too are doing it that way or may be better.
But, where are you lacking then?
Ohh…you missed the trends!! You have aced it with traditional marketing techniques, but to sell today, let future be a part of your business.
Listed below are some interesting trends to watch out this year and let them take the charge of your business.
7 Digital Marketing Trends to Look Out for in 2019
1. Social CEOs: Swaying the Market: A lot of CEOs still believe that their social profile (their business’s social profile) is restricted to LinkedIn and Twitter. If you have a similar idea, then your business has already lost the race to many new entrepreneurs who are well acquainted with the trends in 21st Century.
We live in a time where even the fake news spreads like wildfire. Received, forwarded, and it happened even if no one saw it. In the era that relies so much on the internet, it is important the CEOs take to digital platform on their own to make their voice heard.
Impact in 2019: Reach to Your Customer Directly
Move to social media and reach to your customers. Let them have an insight on the information regarding your business from you.
2. Welcoming AI: Chat-bots an Indispensable Part: The live chat services are in the business ever since the digital market has come into existence. It is not the trend has anywhere failed. It has been evolving along with the business since the beginning. From the chat bots with default messages to customized messages, the distance has been covered. But the walk is long and these are evolving relentlessly.
Impact in 2019: Personalized Messages Connecting with Customers
Find an interesting chat bot to integrate with your business that gives your customer a better humanize experience.
3. Videos: Almost Reaching to the Customer: Videos have always been an important way to keep your audience engaged. Instead of reading the trends and the news, they find it better to see and listen. Live videos have taken the market by storm and have an influential impact on the business. The trend may have begun as a personal thing, but digital marketing has taken everything in its bag. Personalized videos are another important trend that you need to accept really quick. Reasons being, first it is a video and second it is personal. Simple. A very easy way to keep your audience involved.
Impact in 2019: High Time to Build Customer Relations
Use names of your loyal customers to respond. Build a social network over videos that would not only brag about the business you own, but must address your customers.
4. GDPR : Safeguarding Consumer Data: Data theft is a serious concern. Not any more. The European Union in 2018 implemented the General Data Protection Regulation with the concern of local business to ensure data security locally. Since the concept has proven its worth in the EU, others too are looking to it for assistance. The US is already on its way to get these regulations implemented to ensure data security of the people around.
Impact in 2019: Privacy Infringement Can Disqualify You From the Race
Customers need to be assured of data security. It is important that to continue in the business, you win their trust and loyalty.
5. Beyond the Words: Be Visual and Voice Ready: With the technology stretching its legs beyond the covers, the search has become more specific. Voice and image search is something interesting that 2019 has in store. Transform your business for a better experience and to be found easily.
2019 Impact: Be There Via All Means
Optimize your business to be available for the audience through all means. Voice search and visual search have stormed the market and customers are quite liking it.
6. Influencer Marketing: Let the Best Talk About You:
It has been in the marketing domain for over years and unlike the role of artificial intelligence, it is evolving continually. Reach out to bigger crowd gatherers who have your potential customers and let them talk about you. Also, reach to the broader customer base with influencers and see your business flourish.
2019 Impact: Reach Where They Are
The audience relies on everything if it comes from someone who has proven their credibility. This year, reach to the wider audience and let the best, from the domain, extend their help.
7. Micro-Moment: At the Right Place at the Right Time: The micro-moments occur when you reach to your device reflexively. It intents to study the pattern of decision making and the responses of your customer. The motive is to reach to your customers when they start browsing for the services.
A little more evolution and may be you reach to the customers when they think of availing services!!
2019 Impact: Let Technology Do the Research
The digital business have been quite intuitive. They follow the popular selections that the customer has made. This year, moving a step further will help your business reach to the customers when they are just looking for the services.
But, Content Is the King
These trends have been taking the digital marketing in the new year by storm, but content remains the leader. Always focus on the quality of content over quantity and get the ball rolling.
Work on content that is interesting, engaging, and conversational. No one just wants to read the words.
All in All…
These trends have been evolving ever since digital marketing has come into the picture. Some of these are new and would be interesting to follow while some have been here in the market for long. To survive the competition, it is important that not only you revamp your traditional methods but also welcome the new technologies in the market with open hands.
Revamp your traditional ideas, adopt the new ones, and celebrate your success!
Summary: The best trends in digital marketing to boost your sales and reach your audience a little easier. Walk hand in hand with the technology and let your business soar in the sky.
Author’s Bio: Adam Jackson has been providing assignment help to digital marketing students and is associated with Assignment Prime. He has a keen interest in the trending technologies. Spot him sipping coffee in the nearest cafe and making travel plans when he is not busy with assignment writing tasks.